Pick up visitors at departure point. Set off to Phan Thiet the capital of Binh Thuan province. The landscape here is majestic and romantic with long, sunny beaches, multi-faceted rock mountains and lush green forest. Arrive Phan Thiet, visit Duc Thanh school, where uncle Ho was a teacher in 1911.
Transfer to hotel, enjoy lunch, free leisure until dinner time. Enjoy dinner with local seafood. Evening free to explore this coastal city.
Breakfast at hotel. Set off to Hon Rom, visit the beautiful white-Sand Dune (Doi Cat Bay). Return to hotel. Lunch at local restaurant. Afternoon free at leisure for swimming
Breakfast and free until transfer to Saigon. En route, visit Posanu tower on the Phu Hai hill. Have a lunch at Phan Thiet. Heading back to Saigon City. End of service.
· Children under 5 years of age free of tour land, share hotel room with parents.
· Children from 5 – 10 years of age, 50% of tour land, share hotel room with parents.
· Children 11 years of age and over charge as adults.
· Hotel accommodation with daily breakfast
· All private transfers and transports on tour
· Entrance fees.
· Meals as specified
· Travel insurance
· English/ Chinese speaking guide
· Vietnam visa
· Meals with drinks
· Other personal expenses