Kind of tour: Fansipan Tours 4 nights 3 nights
Price from: USD
Contact by email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 0914425788
Fansipan (3143m) which named the rooftop of Indochina; is divided into two parts which having different ecological conditions: Northwest with Son La – Moc Chau tableland; and Northeast with mountains range as a convex bow-shaped toward the East and Southeast converge to Tam Dao mountain. We strongly suggest the 3days/ 2 nights climb for this adventure – unless you are very fit and eager to have some long and quite hard days of trekking! The climbs do not demand high technical skills of the climb.
Night 1: Hanoi / Lao Cai - You will be picked up from your hotel at 8:00 P.M. and taken to the railway station for the 9:10 train to Lao Cai.
Day 1: Sapa / Tram Ton / 2800m - 0,5-hour drive / 5-hour walk / 1-hour lunch - Early morning arrival in Lao Cai. Transfer from LaoCai to Sapa (40 km). After breakfast and short rest Travel by car toward the Silver Waterfall where you will be able to take a short walk to the waterfall. You will then drive further to Heaven Gate, the highest peak of roads in Vietnam. From there you can see Fansipan, the highest peak of Indochina mountains as well as enjoy stunning views.
The trek will be relatively soft until lunchtime. After a couple of hours of hiking, you will have a break at a nice spot in the forest and enjoy the lunch. Continue trekking towards the campsite. En route you have many opportunities to enjoy the scenery and magnificent views to Sapa area and beautiful landscape of Lai Chau province. You will arrive to the campsite at the height of 2800m above the sea level in the late afternoon. Relax and enjoy the dinner. (B,L,D)
Day 2: 2800m / the top of Fansipan / 2200m - 6-hour walk / 1-hour lunch - After having breakfast, you climb to the top, where you can celebrate your victory. From there, you can enjoy the best view to beautiful scenery. You will then start descending. Stop on the way at a nice spot for lunch.
After lunch, you will start the trek through the rainforest. This part requires a great concentration to step on steep trail until you meet the campsite at 2200m ASL. Here you spend another night in tent. (B,L,D)
Day 3: 2200m / Sin Chai / Sapa - 0,5-hour drive / 4-hour walk / 1-hour lunch - You wake up in the fresh and pure morning in wild nature, before heading back to civilization. You trek downhill through well-protected forest and stop for lunch after two hours of hiking.
You will then continue descending toward Sin Chai village (Black H'Mong tribe). On the way you will be able to enjoy the beauty of valley views. Stop at the village for a while before driving back to Sapa. After short rest transfer to Lao Cai for the night train back to Hanoi. (B,L,D)
Day 4: Hanoi - Arrive in Hanoi at early morning. End of the tour.
- The tour is not recommended to the elders, children and those having high blood pressure
- We will provide you with the necessary camping equipments. You should wear good walking boots or shoes, bring insect repellent, torch…, warm sweaters and a rain jacket are necessary also.
- The dry season is more suitable for the tour (from October to April), however it is rather cold and foggy in January and February.
- The tour can be cancelled or changed at the last minutes due to the bad weather or any other factors which influence customers’ safety.
• AC van.
• Train tickets Hanoi / Lao Cai / Hanoi.
• Local guide, porter, fresh water, tents, all needed equipments…
• Meals as indicated.
• Tour guides / leader.
• All entrance and sightseeing fees in the itinerary.
• International airfares & airport taxes in/out of Vietnam.
• All drinks & other meals not mentioned.
• Travel insurance.
• Visa to Vietnam (We can arrange both visa approval letter and visa on arrival upon request).
• Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping, etc.)
• Others not mentioned in details.
• Tipping and Gratuities are welcome