Kind of tour: Fansipan Tours 3 nights 2 nights
Price from: USD
Contact by email: email@example.com Tel: 0914425788
Night 1: Hanoi / Lao Cai - You will be picked up from your hotel at 8:00 P.M. and taken to the railway station for the night train to Lao Cai.
Day 1: Sapa / Tram Ton / 2900m - 0,5 hour drive / 5- hous walk / 1- hour lunch - Early morning arrival in Lao Cai. Transfer from Lao Cai to Sapa (40 km). After breakfast and short rest you will travel by car toward the Silver Waterfall where you will be able to take a short walk to the waterfall. You will then drive further to Heaven Gate, the highest peak of roads in Vietnam. From there you can see Fansipan, the highest peak of Indochina mountains as well as enjoy stunning views.
The trek will be relatively soft until lunchtime. After a couple of hours of hiking, you will have a break at a nice spot in the forest and enjoy the lunch. Continue trekking towards the campsite. En route you have many opportunities to enjoy the scenery and magnificent views to Sapa area and beautiful landscape of Lai Chau province. You will arrive to the campsite at the height of 2900m above the sea level in the late afternoon. Relax and enjoy the dinner. (B,L,D)
Day 2: 2900m / the top of Fansipan / Tram Ton / Sapa - 0,5-hour drive / 7-hour walk / 1-hour lunch - After having breakfast, you climb to the top, where you can celebrate your victory. From there, you can enjoy the best view to beautiful scenery. You will then trek through the rainforest to go back to the campsite for lunch.
After lunch, you will start your journey back following the trail as well as stone steeps built by Hoang Lien National Park until you meet your car, which is there to take you back to Sapa. The rest time will be free at leisure until transfer to Lao Cai for the night train back to Hanoi. (B,L,D)
Day 3: Hanoi - Arrive in Hanoi at early morning. End of the tour.
- The tour is not recommended to the elders, children and those having high blood pressure
- We will provide you with the necessary camping equipments. You should wear good walking boots or shoes, bring insect repellent, torch…, warm sweaters and a rain jacket are necessary also.
- The dry season is more suitable for the tour (from October to April), however it is rather cold and foggy in January and February.
- The tour can be cancelled or changed at the last minutes due to the bad weather or any other factors which influence customers’ safety.
· AC van.
· Train tickets Hanoi / Lao Cai / Hanoi.
· Local guide, porter, fresh water, tents, all needed equipments…
· Meals as indicated.
· Tour guides / leader.
· All entrance and sightseeing fees in the itinerary.
· International airfares & airport taxes in/out of Vietnam.
· All drinks & other meals not mentioned.
· Travel insurance.
· Visa to Vietnam (We can arrange both visa approval letter and visa on arrival upon request).
· Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping, etc.)
· Others not mentioned in details.
· Tipping and Gratuities are welcome.