Sapa or Tonkin Alp - An integration of rocky mountain, green jungles and home to diversified ethnic minorities comprising Tay, Day, red Dao, Black H’mong...Situated at 1600m above sea level and 380km northwest of Hanoi, Sapa obtains ideal cool climate and immense pictures of terraced rice fields. Travel to Sapa not only for stunning landscape but also for visits to the home of colorful friendly minorities hidden.
Day 01: Hanoi - Laocai (Night train to Sapa)
- 20h00 our tour guide will transfer you to Hanoi station for the 21h15 train to Lao Cai
Day 02: Lao Cai - Sapa - Lao Chai - Ta Van - Homestay (B,L,D)
We will take 1hr bus ride uphill to the beautiful town of Sapa . The ride gives you a glimpse of the stunning vistas and impressive rice terraces. Upon arrival in Sapa Town we have breakfast in local restaurant and prepare for a great trek down to the picturesque valley of Muong Hoa . We will walk on small paths and trails to reach Lao Chai and Tavan Village to visit the Tay and Day tribes , where we will have unique homestay experience among hill tribe people. Picnic lunch on the way then keep going along the bottom of the Sapa valley. Cooking demonstation with local people. Your overnight in the local house.
Day 03: Ta van - Giang Ta Chai - Sapa ( B,L,D)
Sunrise breakfast back to the hotel for check in and get ready for our next trek. You first sneak through the market and leave the busy town behind. After a couple of minutes, you will follow a road going down hill to Cat Cat village. You will stop by a waterfall and a hydroelectric station. Enjoy traditional music performance there with colorful culture. Take a rest here before you trek downhill to get Sin Chai village. Enjoy beautiful scenery on the way back to Sapa town for lunch. You will have free time to discover by yourself in the afternoon. Your overnight in Sapa.
Day 04: Sapa - Cat cat - Sapa - Lao cai station ( B,L, D)
- Morning: Visit Sapa market on way down to Cat Cat village, visit Cat Cat beautiful waterfall and the water power station built by the French in early 20th century.
- Afternoon: Free at leisure to see the Sapa market. Have dinner. Car take you to Lao Cai station.
Day 05: Hanoi arrival
Arrive in Hanoi Station at around 5h30. The end of tour!
- 1 night in hotel in Sapa, in night at homestay
- Pick-ups and transfers by air-conditioned vehicle as specified in the itinerary above.
- Travel in an appropriate air-conditioned vehicle and/or a Jeep with an experienced safe driver.
- The services of experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary.
- Where necessary, entry fees for all visits as mentioned in the programme.
- All meals in tour
- Return train tickets: Hanoi - Lao Cai - Hanoi (Oriental Express 4 soft sleeper A/C cabin)
- Gratuities and personal expenses.
SAPA 3 NIGHTS 2 DAYS DAILY TOURS
SAPA 4 NIGHTS 3 DAYS DAILY TOURS